Arum Lily Log Cabins
Breede River Valley, R46 between Tulbagh and Ceres (Wolseley District), Western Cape Provice, South Africa
The very popular Self-Catering Arum Lily Wood Cabins can be summed up in words like: An ideal country setting; rejuvenation; captivating nature scenes; romantic & very unique… Located on a beautiful working fruit farm, at the foot of the Mostershoek Mountain near the town of Wolseley; this promises to be an unforgettable stay.
- Setting: Arum Lily Log Cabins are situated on a beautiful working fruit farm, at the foot of the Mostershoek Mountain near the town of Wolseley. It is surrounded by orchards and situated on the farm dam.
- Rejuvenation: This is an ideal place to get away from it all and experience life in the country. Relax on the wooden decks equipped with built in braai’s and enjoy the Witzenberg Valley’s incredible views and sunsets.
- Unique: From the moment that you arrive, the natural beauty of these charming log cabins will captivate you. Each of the chalets is handsomely constructed and romantically decked out with spaansriet ceilings, candles, hurricane lamps and giant baths lapping up halcyon views. Wood-burning stoves and air-conditioning units cater for climatic extremes
- Romance: These cabins are ideal for honeymoon couples, anniversary celebrations or just a romantic weekend away to spoil your partner and yourself.
- Nature: Lovely long walks, bird-watching, canoeing and fishing (bass).
- “Fantastic place to relax” – Guest from Cape Town, South Africa
- “Very cozy, romantic, really special, fantastic views on the dam and mountain.” – Guest from Wolseley
- “…One can really see & feel God’s presence here. Coming from Mauritius and thought there is no other paradise, until this day! This place is ideal for honeymooners” – Genevieve & Didier - Mauritius
“I Have a Dream…”
- Martin Luther King, Jr