6 Cliff Street, De Kelders (Close to Gansbaai), Overberg Region, Western Cape, South Africa
Set on cliffs right above the sea with breathtaking views, Cliff Lodge (in Gansbaai/ De Kelders) boasts in Luxurious, individually decorated bedrooms with sea views that open onto outside patios. The wild, beautiful ocean of this area offers a unique eco-experience – this is truly the Kruger National Park of marine tourist attractions in South Africa! Experience an Ocean Safari like no other, with Great White Sharks, a variety of whales, Cape fur Seals, dolphins, and extensive bird and fish populations…
- House on the cliffs, (Cliff Lodge) is an award-winning, seafront guest house with breathtaking, panoramic views over Walker Bay.
- Cliff Lodge is relaxed and informal with careful attention to detail and remarkable personal service.
- This intimate lodge, surrounded by unspoilt nature is the ideal place to unwind and relax...
- A big attraction is experiencing an Ocean Safari with Great White Sharks, a variety of whales, Cape fur Seals, dolphins, and extensive bird and fish populations…
- Most guests rave about their amazing views & warm professional hospitality... You will find it hard to leave once you’ve checked in!
Making a Difference
- Cliff Lodge invests in a wide range of skills development training for their staff: First Aid, Food Safety and Hygiene, driving lessons.
- They contribute to a local school by donating books, toys and by giving financial support.
- Cliff Lodge supports “The Recycle Swop Shop”, (a White Shark Projects initiative). The Recycle Swop Shop is an empowerment initiative for children in Gansbaai. The aim is to clean up the community, teach environmental awareness and to help provide for the basic needs of local children. The children of Masakhane Township in Gansbaai collect bottles, tins, plastics and other recyclables and bring them in bags to the Recycle Swop Shop. In return, they earn buying points that they spend in the shop. The shop carries school supplies, simple clothing, and toiletries.
- “Memorable days spent surrounded by beautiful scenarios and outstanding hospitality.” – Guest from Barueri
- “Simply this: The most beautiful view of the ocean; any ocean in the world” – David Doubilet (National Geograhic USA)
- “Perfect location, perfect hosts, it doesn't getter better than this!” – Guests from Manchester, United Kingdom
“Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin”