Mosselbank Street, Paternoster, Cape West Coast, Western Cape, South Arica
La Baleine Luxury Villas, situated right on the beach in Paternoster offer luxury accommodation with magnificent sea views. Wake up to the sound of waves on your doorstep; take a long walk on the white sandy beach & end the day with a beautiful sunset while enjoying breathtaking views over the beautiful Paternoster Bay!
Note: Minimum 2 nights stay over weekends.
- UNIQUE LOCATION. Did you ever take a bath overlooking a beautiful ocean bay while watching dolphings jumping? La Baleine’s luxury designer (breach-front) houses offer a unique venue in the finest location of Paternoster.
- EXPERIENCE the fresh West Coast air & sea breeze, sound of rolling waves with stunning sea views & the enchanting small fishing village, Paternoster.
- COMFORT. Villas are well equipped with fine linen, pillows and towels, high quality crockery and cutlery and an electronic safe large enough to store a laptop. You find in your villa a welcome selection of tea and coffee and to make sure you experience luxury every day, your villa can be serviced daily.
- RECHARGE. This is a tranquil getaway retreat with an excellent location right on the beach offering lovely walks on a long, sand white beach.
- AUTHENTIC. The spectacular view of the untouched beaches of white sand and the traditional West Coast fisherman and their little fishing boats make this one of the most unforgettable experiences - a country breakaway, with a traditional west coast feel.
Making a Difference
The owners of La Baleine founded the children’s aid organization, called “West Coast Kids”, giving children a fair chance for a better life! They assist vulnerable communities in ways which enable them to grow out of their circumstances and become more fulfilled and self sufficient world citizens.
- “Views dreams are made of” – Guest from Wellington, South Africa
- “Excellent choice” – Guest from South Africa
- “Chillin' on the stoep - not a care in the world....” – Guest from Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- “Beautiful, tranquil, heaven....” – Guest from Cape Town, South Africa
- “Picturesque village, stunning coastline, comfortable villa” – Guest from Vermont
"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, ... you'll know when you find it."
- Steve Jobs