Pat Busch Cottages
Pat Busch Private Nature Reserve, Bergplaas & Bergendal Farms, Klaasvoogds West, 15km from the town Robertson, Western Cape, South Africa
Pat Bush is the perfect natural escape at the foothills of the majestic Langeberg Mountains. It is the ideal location to get away from it all and a hideaway (self-catering) retreat for families & nature lovers. You will want to book your stay here to explore the spectacular scenery and unspoilt fauna & flora with trails along streams, wooded kloofs, valleys and dams…
Note: a Minimum 2 nights’ stay always apply and we recommend the “Exclusive Self Catering Cottages”
- The cottages are situated on a reserve which comprises 2500ha of untouched mountains & valleys covered with natural fynbos, fauna & flora.
- Peace and quiet – only birds & nature sounds
- There are 2 fresh mountain streams originating on the property high in the mountains with trails, walks & dams for swimming & fishing.
- The Exclusive Cottages boast spa baths, fireplaces, indoor & outdoor hot water showers, hammocks, percale linen & aircons.
- Location: Close to the longest wine route in the world – Route 62.
- Ideal for families, friends and coupels…
Making a Difference
They support the local community by providing steady employment & housing on the property for several families…
- “The accommodation was fantastic and the view speaks for itself. The trails, dams, waterfalls and the flowers were magnificent” - Lizelle Stayley & Cyril Foster
- “Stunning Getaway! The cottage was in an excellent clean condition and we loved our stay” - Liezel & Aldridge
- “It’s value for money, private and we feel well rested after the weekend” - Scherman Family
- “This is our 5th visit over a period of about 10 years! We love the place!” - Mandy and Daniel
"People need loving the most when they deserve it the least."
- John Harrison