7 Km outside George (Garden Route; Western Cape; South Africa) at 135 Eagles Dive, Le Grand Estate
Imagine yourself staying on the edge of this planet! Welcome to ‘SeeBreez’ Guesthouse! Come alive in your dreams again, as you enjoy the beauty of the sea and the Outeniquan Mountains. Situated with full view of the Indian Ocean you will find ample space to write your novel, life story, time to reflect or contemplate your next step in life. Refresh your mood and energize your spirit, soul and body as you envelope yourself in the beauty of comfortable and spacious rooms and indulge yourself in some lovely home-made meals.
- Excellent option for those who suffer from Burnout and needs a serious break!
- Full Ocean View
- Spacious Rooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Close to the George Airport (15 minutes drive)
- Close to George, including malls, restaurants (15-20 minutes)
- Quiet and safe area
- Perfect home base to do sightseeing, safaris, beach visits and also close to numerous Golf Courses.
- Located right in the middle of the Garden-Route!
- Great hosts! Peter & Anne-Marie values 'family' and a pleasant 'home atmosphere'. Guest feedback speaks for itself!
Making a Difference
- The hosts, Peter & Anne-Marie Helms are actively & personally involved in World missions as well as...
- Training and Coaching internationally
- Over the years Peter & Anne-Marie Helms have done a lot of creative ministry in more than 45 different countries. They are fluent in English, Dutch and German. They love to minister on the Father heart of God; activate listening prayer and also do marriage seminars on how to keep one’s relationship fresh and fun!
- They also focus on encouraging the artistic community internationally
- "You are great hosts!!!" - Inge Bughs, Israel
- "I feel so refreshed being here" - Nadene from the USA and George from Zambia.
- "Thanks for being able to be here in your home, enjoy so many beautiful sights, great weather, lovely home and fantastic views!" - Jan & Curly from the Netherlands
- "No wish was left unfulfilled and your cooking, Anne-Marie, superseded all our expectations" - Adam & Brigitte from Germany
- "It was an unforgettable holiday for both of us. Your home gave us fresh and positive energy" - Simon and Thea from the Netherlands
"Your time is limited. Don't waste it living someone else's life" ...
- Steve Jobs