15km before Robertson (Route R62). When coming from Worcester, 6km from Rooiberg Wine Cellar at the foot of the Langeberg Mountains on the Tierhoek & Sparkloof Farm, Western Cape, South Africa
A perfect find! Private, romantic, self-catering cottages nestled at the foot of the majestic Langeberg near Robertson (on a family-run organic farm). A unique spot where you can find peace and privacy. Tierhoek Cottages are elegantly furnished and is fully equipped with a private plunge pool, wide verandahs, indoor and outdoor fireplaces. The cherry on the cake: Beathtaking views!
- Complete privacy; cottages are remote from each other
- Own private pool and fireplace
- Quiet – a place to unwind and to enjoy nature
- Well equipped – all the details have been taken care off…
- Ideal for honeymoon couples & families (different cottages cater for different needs)
Making a Difference
- Tierhoek Cottages are situate and part of a certified organic farm with a commitment to the preservation of the natural environment.
- The owners work with a small, dedicated team who undergo constant personalised training and adult education, including driving lessons.
- “My husband and I had a good chance to relax and soak up the clean air. The cottage was absolutely magnificent and had everything that we needed”
- “This was the perfect getaway and we will surely be back”
- “The place is awesome. So quiet and away from the rush”
- “Thank you for a truly wonderful weekend – it was magical”
- “Stone Cottage is heaven on earth. The views are stunning and the privacy unmatched. Best outdoor shower ever – and I have had many!”
“When you cease to dream you cease to live"
- Malcolm S. Forbes