A Romantic Self-Catering Celebration (± 12 Nights)
Looking for a flawless romantic breakaway? Look no further!
Specializing in romantic breaks & honeymoon holidays, LifeChanging Holidays has years of experience in planning the perfect holiday for you & your partner.
This Romantic Self-Catering Celebration (which can be customized in longer or shorter versions), capture the essence of Romance. We have thought of everything: … A long sandy white beach, amazing views, inspiring sunsets, privacy, peaceful bathtubs & outside plunge pools (for the summer months) & cracking, romantic fireplaces (for the winter months).
Your holiday will cover a beach break, a countryside farm stay, a mountain hideaway & a fun-filled Winelands stay.
All the accommodation providers in this itinerary are hand-picked, small and very popular. Booking LONG in advance is highly recommended!
Click on each entry to see detail below
Night 1, 2 & 3: Paternoster, Cape West Coast
The best way to start a romantic holiday is a sea setting and the best “first stop” is the highly recommended Fisherman’s Village of Paternoster on the West Coast of South Africa. Choose between 1 of the following 2 excellent self-catering options:
La Baleine Luxury Villas, situated right on the beach in Paternoster offer luxury accommodation with magnificent sea views. Wake up to the sound of waves on your doorstep; take a long walk on the white sandy beach & end the day with a beautiful sunset while enjoying breathtaking views over the beautiful Paternoster Bay!
Strandloper Sea Villas are a collection of modern, cleanly-defined villas, which capture a natural and healing essence. Choose a self-catering option OR book an exquisite gourmet continental breakfast served in your own Villa. Perfect for honeymoons!
- Views dreams are made of” – Guest from Wellington, South Africa
- Excellent choice” – Guest from South Africa
- Beautiful, tranquil, heaven....” – Guest from Cape Town, South Africa
- “Best Place to stay. I am travelling a lot and this is the best place I have ever stayed. Great Product! Beautiful interior, top location, very personalized service, amazing staff. For sure I will stay again.” – Guest from Dubai
- “Surrounded by serenity and tranquillity, with something for everyone!” – Guest from Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- “Fantastic” - Guest from Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Night 3, 4 & 5: Arum Lily Cabins - Wolseley
The very popular Self-Catering Arum Lily Wood Cabins can be summed up in words like: An ideal country setting; rejuvenation; captivating nature scenes; romantic & very unique.
Located on a beautiful working fruit farm, at the foot of the Mostershoek Mountain near the town of Wolseley; this promises to be an unforgettable stay.View accommodation listing
- “Fantastic place to relax” – Guest from Cape Town, South Africa
- “Very cozy, romantic, really special, fantastic views on the dam and mountain.” – Guest from Wolseley
- “One can really see & feel God’s presence here. Coming from Mauritius and thought there is no other paradise, until this day! This place is ideal for honeymooners” – Genevieve & Didier - Mauritius
Night 6, 7 & 8: Tierhoek Cottages - Robertson
A perfect find! Private, romantic, self-catering cottages nestled at the foot of the majestic Langeberg near Robertson (on a family-run organic farm). A unique spot where you can find peace and privacy. The cottages are elegantly furnished and are fully equipped with a private plunge pool, wide verandas, indoor and outdoor fireplaces. The cherry on the cake: Breathtaking views!View accommodation listing
- “My husband and I had a good chance to relax and soak up the clean air. The cottage was absolutely magnificent and had everything that we needed”
- “Thank you for a truly wonderful weekend – it was magical”
- “Stone Cottage is heaven on earth. The views are stunning and the privacy unmatched. Best outdoor shower ever – and I have had many!”
Night 9, 10 & 12: Cape Winelands
This promises to be yet another highlight and what better way than experience the Cape Winelands.
Choose between 1 of the following 2 excellent stays.
Cathbert Country Inn is centrally situated in the heart of the Cape Winelands with breathtaking views and warm caring service. Use Cathbert as a base to explore the romantic wonders this region has to offer... Your honeymoon stay will be booked in a private cottage with its own splash pool. If you are tired of making your own food, pre-book a 3-course romantic meal (which promises to be a real treat!)
Soverby Guesthouse is a family- and owner-run guesthouse with a greater focus on relationship than profit. Come and indulge your entire being in country splendour and genuine hospitality. Yesteryear’s wine cellars have been transformed to provide refined living for the Honeymoon Couple, the Lone Traveller, a Family or small groups exploring the Cape Winelands together. Your stay will be booked in private, peaceful & romantic cottage near the farm dam. Ladies, (pre-book) dinners are also available if you have run out of ideas to impress your husband in the kitchen!
- "Forget famous hotels, we stayed there had a good time, but our stay with Aubrey & Lynne beat all - location, hospitality and last but not least, personal touch and the best food we had!" - John & Tina Oei - Aalsmeer, Netherlands
- "This stay was beyond expectations. The service was excellent as well as the food”. - Wilma & Hans Aberson, Balen, Belgium
- "Aubrey, Lynne & staff - We have experienced a little bit of paradise while staying here… outstanding food & service, within absolutely beautiful surroundings....breathtaking scenery....such a wonderful retreat!!" - Eileen & Charlie Diehl - New Jersey, USA
- “Beautiful, consistent quality & great service” – Guest from Johannesburg
- “A truly hidden paradise!” – Guest from New York
- “Wonderful hospitality, very relaxing and great location to Winelands and airport” – Guest from Maryland
“Do not wear yourself out to get rich; have wisdom to show restraint”
- King Solomon, ± 950 BC