Travel Insurance International
Why is Travel Insurance necessary?
- Travelling involves a number of risks and you never know what unforeseen events might occur to hamper your journey. Medical cover, journey cancellation and luggage losses, are some of the reasons why travel insurance is essential.
- Knowing you have insurance cover against unexpected risks, means that you can relax, have peace of mind and enjoy your journey without worrying about any negative unforeseen circumstances.
- LifeChanging Holidays has partnered with LEADING travel insurance companies who have insured travelers for many years.
LifeChanging Holidays are very serious about Travel Insurance…
Your holiday will definitely not be a LifeChanging Event if you do not have Travel Insurance in case of an unforeseen event occur during your holiday and therefore defeats the purpose of going on a LifeChanging Holiday. It is really not important to us if you buy our Travel Insurance Products or if you would like to use your own preferred supplier; what is important to us is that you HAVE sufficient travel insurance when going on holiday… Note:
- If you book your holiday with LifeChanging Holidays, it is essential & compulsory to have Travel Insurance.
- Whether your needs are medical cover, luggage cover, journey cancellation or many of the other benefits, it is important to buy travel insurance before you depart.
- LifeChanging Holidays also strongly recommend that you read your entire policy wording to familiarise yourself with benefits, exclusions and conditions of the travel insurance you purchase.
Get a QUOTE from one of our hand-picked suppliers…
LEISURE OPTION 1:
If you are a resident of Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia or Zimbabwe and you are travelling FROM
the afore mentioned countries TO
other Countries (Africa or any other International Destination)…
LEISURE OPTION 2:
Citizens travelling FROM
anywhere in the World TO
Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia or Zimbabwe….
LEISURE OPTION 3:
Citizens traveling FROM
anywhere in the World TO
anywhere in the world… 140 Countries are covered for travellers up to the age of 65… (Read more below)
If you are a resident of Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia or Zimbabwe and you are travelling FROM the afore mentioned countries TO other Countries (Africa or International) and the main reason for your visit to that country is BUSINESS…
- Leisure 1, 2 & Business: Supplier: TIC & Rate are supplied in ZAR (South African Rand)
- Leisure 3: Supplier: Worldnomads & Rates are supplied in EURO, USD or British Pound
- For currencies other than ZAR, EURO, USD & GBP, please use the Currency Converter at the bottom of the screen…
More info on our “Leisure 3″ product, supplied by Worldnomads…
- Trusted reliable underwriters: WorldNomads.com is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great cover, 24 hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
- Value for money with the cover you need: WorldNomads.com provides cover for what’s important for travellers from over 140 countries. By focussing on what you need and leaving out what you don’t, World Nomads prices are some of the most competitive online.
- Flexibility when you need it most: Had a change of plans? You can extend your policy indefinitely or claim online while you are still away. You can even buy a World Nomads policy if you’re already travelling.
- Cover for a range of adventure activities: From skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, WorldNomads.com covers a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
- World Nomads keeps you travelling safely: All WorldNomads.com members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as travel safety advice and tips online through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
- More than just great value travel insurance: All WorldNomads.com members can learn the local lingo through a series of iPod & iPhone Language Guides and can stay in touch with family and friends with an online travel journal.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service: We want to make sure you get the most from WorldNomads.com. You can find out more about what is covered and the 5 key parts of a World Nomads’ travel insurance policy. If you have any questions about your travel insurance or travel safety in general, please contact WorldNomads.com directly.
- Make a difference when you travel: When you buy a policy from WorldNomads.com you can help make a difference to developing communities. Your small donation helps fund local projects through the WorldNomads.com Footprints program.