“The best medication is sometimes to experience the LifeChanging Thrill of helping vulnerable people who are not able to help themselves…”
I have 2:45 minutes…
I have 5 minutes…
At LifeChanging Holidays, we belief that “it is more blessed to give than to receive”. One of LifeChanging Holidays values & privileges is, that we can GIVE & HELP. How?
- We give to the poor, the needy, the widow and the orphan. Click here for more info
- We also plan LifeChanging Holidays for families/ couples/ individuals that seriously need a LifeChanging Holiday, but cannot afford to finance it themselves. Click here for more info
Booking your holiday through LifeChanging-Holidays.com enables us to do this! You are therefore indirectly responsible for helping others! Here is how….
1. We care and contribute
We have partnered with and contribute a certain amount from the monthly profits we make to (a) Hand of Hope and (b) Joint Aid Management who has an excellent track record of spending our gifts wisely:
* $28 / €21 / ₤19
2. We put our money where our mouth is
We believe in the lifechanging effects of Holiday Therapy and can speak of the results from personal experience. We plan LifeChanging Holidays for families/couples/individuals that seriously need a LifeChanging Holiday, but cannot afford to finance it themselves. How do we do this?
- The beneficiary must be referred to us by a registered (a) Psychologist/ Psychiatrist, (b) Counsellor, (c) Business- or Life Coach, (d) Medical Doctor or (e) Reverent/Pastor from a Church.
- When you book a holiday through our We-Plan Section, you will be asked to donate 5% of the value of your final quote to this cause. If you don‘t want to give to this cause, 5% will NOT be added to your quote; we therefore need your confirmed permission.
- This money will go into a secure account to accumulate with interest, until there is enough money to sponsor someone & until we are 101% convinced that we have found the right beneficiary (or beneficiaries).
- Testimonies afterwards will be shared on our website, on our social media & through newsletters…
- If you are a registered Psychologist/ Psychiatrist, Counsellor, Business- or Life Coach, a Medical Doctor or a Reverent/ Pastor from a Church and you want to refer someone, please complete the form below
Professional Referral Form